We offer optical 3D measurement techniques. Simplified this can be seen as measurement
in images where "measure" means here the capturing of three-dimensional co-ordinates which can for instance
be exported to and post-processed by Geo Information Systems (GIS) or construction software (CAD).
Our programmes thus measure not at the object but in images of the object. The outcome of this are
several system-related advantages:
- Independent from the size of the object: From parts of the earth's surface (with aerial
or satellite images) to very tiny objects (exposures using a stereo microscope)
- Processing of aerial images taken from micro drones or kites (UAV)
- Touchless measurements at sensitive, smooth, liquid or even gaseous objects
- Measure in images means that the objects themselve must not be accessible
- It is possible to survey objects which no more exist but from which images exist
- With two synchroneously activated cameras moving objects can be surveyed
- The images are an optic-metrical archive of the moment they were taken – measurements are possible even
long time later
- The surveys take place independent from weather in the office.
We produce and distribute software Made in Germany. Benefit from more than 30 years of experience in Photogrammetry!